Drama/Theatre Arts Workshop
Instructor: Lea Frymire
- Designed for students interested in performing, regardless of prior experience
- Confidence, audition preparation, performance experience and fun are all part of this course
- Ages 9 - 18 years
Ballet and Modern Dance
Instructor: Theresa Kendall
- Creative Movement - ages 3-4 years
- Pre-Ballet - ages 4 - 5 years
- Ballet I - ages 6 - 9 years
- Ballet II - ages 9 - 12/13 years
- Ballet III - ages 12/13 - Adult
- Modern I - ages 6 - 9 years
- Modern II - ages 9 - 12/13 years
- Modern III - ages 12/13 years - Adult
- Pointe (ages 12/13-adult) is offered free of charge for students enrolled in either Ballet II or Ballet III
- Ballet Dance for Home-Schooled Students - ages 6 - 12/13 years (separate classes offered in the fall & winter/spring semesters but combines with regular ballet classes in the summer only)
- All dance classes for the fall and winter/spring are filled. Names are no longer accepted for a waiting list.
- Our summer dance program is open to the general public. Summer dance classes are filled in the order registration forms and fees are received. Summer dance students are given first preference for fall and winter/spring class openings.
Basic Art Classes - Will no longer be offered, effective January 1, 2016. Private instruction in Art will still be offered.
Ballroom Dance Classes (Will be offered in the Summer only)
Instructors: Gary and Bonnie Glidewell
- For couples of all ages
- Beginners and advanced students welcome
- Registration and tuition fees are "per couple"
Introduction to Bonsai - Creating art from trees
Instructor: Jason Paulhamus
- See detailed course description in the registration brochure
Saint John's School of the Arts
2101 Newberry Street
Williamsport, PA 17701-1361